GRR Ladies Vets Training Saturday 15th July

GRR Ladies Vets Training Saturday 15th July

Liz Piercey
Ladies, we are planning in taking SoL out for a GRR training session on Saturday at 3.30pm.
It would be great to get as many of the team together, however I am aware that some, such as Sheila, are unavailable.
Therefore,  can I ask those that are in the Vets Team confirm their availability and for anyone that would like an additional row, to sign up.
The plan is to row from 3.30pm - 5.00pm  (meet at 3.15pm to sign in and pay pin money )

Re: GRR Ladies Vets Training Saturday 15th July

Yes for me

Re: GRR Ladies Vets Training Saturday 15th July

Hi Liz am currently up for it but note it is Wimbledon final day and it may all depend on who is in the finals particularly if British - there may be a few swayed that way but lets see who is around. P x

Re: GRR Ladies Vets Training Saturday 15th July

So sorry Ladies but I will not be able to make this Saturday afternoon.
Jackie x

Re: GRR Ladies Vets Training Saturday 15th July

Andrew Berry
Hi Liz - I think Paula has hit the nail on the head....AB