GRR Juniors - final row - Sat 1100.

Perry
Team
Hope you have all recovered after the fantastic effort over the weekend. I have certificates for you to collect on Saturday. I have asked the mixed row if we can all row in their session for a final time - then I will be taking the new Juniors on their first row from 1230.  I see Jack, Jem and Billie are already in the mixed. Please post here if you can make it for 1100 on Sat - we will just do an easy hour session then come in for presentations and cake. I would be very happy for those that are moving up to help me out with the junior sessions this winter - acting as experienced rowers if needed and learning about how to take charge of a boat and do some coxing.
Hope to see all of you at 1100 if you can make it - don't worry if you can't - I'll catch you later!
Perry

Re: GRR Juniors - final row - Sat 1100.

Jude Ramsbottom
Yes please

Re: GRR Juniors - final row - Sat 1100.

Bruce Irwin
Yes please I can make it

Re: GRR Juniors - final row - Sat 1100.

Jemima Walton
Yes please

Re: GRR Juniors - final row - Sat 1100.

CaitlinWalsh
Yes please!

Re: GRR Juniors - final row - Sat 1100.

Paul Jones
Hi. Perry.
Yes thank you for Billie. I have taken her off the mixed.
Please send me your BACS details & I will transfer the money for GRR.
Paul J.

Re: GRR Juniors - final row - Sat 1100.

Graham Allardice
yes please for Lucy - thanks