GRR COACH TRAVEL - PAYMENT PLEASE BY FRI 18TH AUG !!!!!

GRR COACH TRAVEL - PAYMENT PLEASE BY FRI 18TH AUG !!!!!

There should be space for all those who have put their names on the list plus maybe a few more.
Richard Harrison, L.C.R.C. has kindly arranged this for us and we shall travel with the L.C.R.C.members.

The coach will leave Langstone layby promptly at 8.00am Sat 9th Sept.
Arrival at the Start at Millwall is approx. 11am leaving time to register and prepare boats.
Any spare/dry kit may be left on the coach as it will then be at the Finish at Ham when the race is completed.
The coach will leave Ham for the return journey at 8.30pm Prompt.

Please pay Richard Harrison  directly to confirm your booking.

The cost is Adults £25 return or £15 one way. U/18's £15 return or £10 one way.

For those towing to Ham or Millwall on Fri there is no need to pay for your place on the coach,
but it must be booked.

Payment by cheque - please put in an envelope and mark the outside with your name + GRR payment +seats booked.
I shall leave a box on the desk at the Clubhouse for these and I shall deliver to Richard for you.

If you wish to pay electronically, that's fine but you will need to email me for Richard's Bank details.

robina.bream@gmail.com

PAYMENT IS NOW REQD. PLEASE BY FRI 18TH AUG. LATEST

How exciting, you will all have an amazing time !!!!!!!

Re: GRR COACH TRAVEL - BOOKING AND PAYMENT

Re: GRR COACH TRAVEL - BOOKING AND PAYMENT

Hi Robina

Can you send me Richards bank details please.

Re: GRR COACH TRAVEL - BOOKING AND PAYMENT

James Griffin
Hi ,I am staying in London on the Friday night
so please cancel my "pencil" booking

Re: GRR COACH TRAVEL - BOOKING AND PAYMENT

robina and chris
Thanks James

Hi Robina is it possible for Paul, Billie, Georgie and myself to travel one way  to the start please.  Paul is towing and leaving van up the night before so dont need return coach journey. Sorry for delay in asking x

Re: GRR COACH TRAVEL - BOOKING AND PAYMENT

robina and chris
Should be fine Michelle, I shall check with Richard.

Re: GRR COACH TRAVEL - BOOKING AND PAYMENT

robina and chris
Yes that's fine Michelle, Paul travels free as he is towing, so you need to pay Richard for 1 adult 2 Juniors.

Re: GRR COACH TRAVEL - BOOKING AND PAYMENT

Payment must be made soon to reserve your places !!!!

Re: GRR COACH TRAVEL - BOOKING AND PAYMENT

jax sprackling
Simon and Jax would like a place on the bus
Simon is towing .

Re: GRR COACH TRAVEL - BOOKING AND PAYMENT

robina and chris
You will need to pay for yourself Jax, Simon goes free , which boat is he towing ?
Please email me for the bank details.

robina.bream@gmail.com

Re: GRR COACH TRAVEL - BOOKING AND PAYMENT

Re: GRR COACH TRAVEL - BOOKING AND PAYMENT

Re: GRR COACH TRAVEL - BOOKING AND PAYMENT

Andrew Berry
Debbie has just payed by EFT....thanks Robina

Re: GRR COACH TRAVEL - PAYMENT PLEASE !!!!!!

Re: GRR COACH TRAVEL - PAYMENT PLEASE !!!!!!

Re: GRR COACH TRAVEL - PAYMENT PLEASE !!!!!!

Re: GRR COACH TRAVEL - PAYMENT PLEASE !!!!!!

Perry
Thanks for the reminder Robina, Amy and I will be going one way only - on holiday at the moment, but will drop the payment in on 18 Aug as soon as we get back
Perry

Re: GRR COACH TRAVEL - PAYMENT PLEASE !!!!!!

robina and chris
Thanks Perry.