GREAT RIVER RACE - FINAL PLANS -With Postcodes

GREAT RIVER RACE - FINAL PLANS -With Postcodes

The big day is almost upon you , I hope you're all getting excited !

There is a separate post with all the Coach travel information.

For those making their own way to the START E14 3QS  I suggest that you aim to be there for 11am as I believe the coach will be there by that time.

It is tradition that we join forces with Langstone Cutters Rowing Club to help launch  and retrieve the boats from both Clubs. It's always lovely watching the 'Sea of Blue ' of both Clubs in their kit making a big impact at the start venue.

In case of wet weather it is important to pack a complete change of dry clothes and a towel which may all be put onto the coach for transportation to the Finish.

It's a good idea have phone nos for all your team and most importantly your
Team Captain,with so many competitors and boats it is all a bit hectic at Millwall.

Please make sure that you have read the Guidance Notes at www.greatriverrace.co.uk .click on Racers.
It's always a good idea to make a laminated copy of the Bridge page, that way you can measure your progress along the River.

Team Captains you need to be responsible for taking your Flag and a flagpole and
 your 4 digit
 Registration no. which I have emailed to you.

That's all folks, have a brilliant day and remember lots of water, jelly babies, smiles and maybe a glass or two of Bubbly or Port for the FINISH. TW10 7RS

07813 364169

Re: GREAT RIVER RACE - FINAL PLANS

Re: GREAT RIVER RACE - FINAL PLANS -With Postcodes