Quantcast

FRAMED WALL POSTERS FOR SALE

Kath
FRAMED WALL POSTERS FOR SALE
2 sizes and designs. White box frame with Langstone's colour on background of poster.
Can be personalized with your name if required
Size 1 33cm x 45cm (A3) £20
Size 2 53cm x 44cm (A2 ish) £26
Can be viewed and ordered at the unit on Saturday.
Will look lovely on your wall or can be a special gift to someone.
All proceeds to the gig club.

Re: FRAMED WALL POSTERS FOR SALE

Alan & Julia
Hi Kath,

I'll certainly have one - can't decide on size yet but will check with the boss and let you know - what a great idea.

Kr,

A.
Alan & Julia Robinson
Dee

Re: FRAMED WALL POSTERS FOR SALE

Dee
Size 1 for me please Kath , shall I transfer dosh to gig account or do you want cash ?

Cheers
Dee

Re: FRAMED WALL POSTERS FOR SALE

Aileen
Lovely - will decide which one and let you know.  Thanks so much for putting them together!

Re: FRAMED WALL POSTERS FOR SALE

Brilliant!!! Now which size... or shall I just get both?!?!

Thank you Dee i will speak to Bev about payment.

Please can you pay the money to Brian at the Unit or  I can email you my bank details for online transfer.🙄
Dee

Re: FRAMED WALL POSTERS FOR SALE

Dee
Probably best bank details as I'm not there on Saturdays .
Thanks x

Re: FRAMED WALL POSTERS FOR SALE

Hi Kath,
Size 2 for me please - in the Lean Back design - obviously! ;-)
Thank you!!
Bev x

Re: FRAMED WALL POSTERS FOR SALE

Brian
Hi Bev, Kath has put one for you in unit 3 today along with oter sizes for members to view.
Please take yours tomorrow , and thanks for the original idea.

Re: FRAMED WALL POSTERS FOR SALE

Mark Brownjohn
Hi Kath,
I would love to have one.
Thanks

Mark

Re: FRAMED WALL POSTERS FOR SALE

TamsinHarwood
Pride of place above the stairs!

Re: FRAMED WALL POSTERS FOR SALE

Thank you for supporting this project the options are limitless , crew members names , landmarks  birthdays just send any amended or special wording with your choice of Frame size and quantity and receive a proof via email to Kath .