Ergo maintenancešŸ˜·šŸ¤§šŸ˜³

TimP
Hi

I have started a bit off a clean up of the ergos innards ( the one nearest the door was first, others to follow) so that you ergonauts can enjoy the experience without inhaling the residue of a thousand previous  giggers from the fan blades!

Those of you who were there this morning know what I meanšŸ˜·

Moving forward can I ask that everyone tries to leave them cleaner than they found them by doing a quick wipe down with a damp cloth or kitchen roll of the metal grill, slide, seat, handle and screens, then just wipe over with a dry piece. Oh and a few more wipes of the foot plates would be welcome.

Looks cleaner and will be healthieršŸ˜‡.

Cheers

Tim
Teamwork
Power