ERGO USAGE book here PLEASE DELETE YOUR POST ONCE CONFIRMED ON DIARY
This post was updated on .
Week commencing 11th Dec
Monday Clair and Nat 5-6pm/Tim,Greg and Aileen 6pm/7pm MEETING
Tuesday Bev, Jackie and Robina 5.15/Eimear, Esme and Clair 6.15/Paula/Molly? and Clair? 7ish
Wednesday Robina and Sheila 10.15
Thursday Jane and Liz 5pm/7pm MEETING
Friday Clair, Jax and Natalie 4.30-5.30
Week commencing 18th Dec Monday 6pm JUNIOR XMAS FILM NIGHT
Tuesday Bev and Robina 5.15/Paula 6 or 7pm
Wednesday Sheila and Robina 10.15/Tim and Greg 6pm
You may have seen that we now have the use of three Concept 2 rowing machines on loan from the CPGA.
Following a meeting last night we are delighted to officially open the Concept 2 machines up to our membership for use.
PLEASE READ THE BELOW CONDITIONS OF USE -
• MINIMUM OF TWO MEMBERS PRESENT AT EACH SESSION FOR SAFETY REASONS
• Risk Assessment document has been created and will be available in Clubhouse or on this post – please read
• Club members record their session in an attendance book for club and CPGA records
• Club members with Rowfit experience or current gym membership where they have been using rowing machines can use Ergos immediately
• Club members who do not fall into the above category will be signed off by an experienced member of our club as having a basic introduction (arrangements are being made to do this at the weekend)
• Members to bring a towel or mat to keep surrounding area clean and clean handles and seat after use (club will soon provide sanitiser spray and paper towels)
• Club members pay £1 per one hour session
• There may be certain evenings/priority session booked out by team captains.
• Initially we would ask that any U18 members attend with an adult member
There are lots of hints and tips for using Concept 2 rowing machines that you can find and we will be updating this initial post as we move forward. For now you may want to take a look at “Dark Horse” rowing on youtube.
Also register with “Concept 2” website for hints as well as a log book facility and daily exercise routines by email.
To start with this post will be pinned to the top of the FORUM and members can add their names below with times they wish to use the machines from a Monday to Monday period. Please check posting before you set out to use the machines so that you are not disappointed. We are working towards another method currently.
For those who do have access to Facebook this may be useful - Jackie has already put it on the club's FB page but some may not of seen it. Unfortunately I have been unable to figure out a way to share it without going via FB. I think it is restricted as they sell it as part of their packages... one of which I have bought and hopefully I will find out soon enough, and if possible I will share if I can.