ERGO USAGE book here PLEASE DELETE YOUR POST ONCE CONFIRMED ON DIARY

ERGO USAGE book here PLEASE DELETE YOUR POST ONCE CONFIRMED ON DIARY

IF THE POST IS IN BOLD THIS SLOT HAS BEEN REQUESTED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. Think it might be best if only the morning slots can be booked in this way as these are due to work and family committments at other times.

Monday      15/1  - Doug and Matt 4pm
Tuesday     16/1  -  MENS A 6.30/7am then JANE and LIZ 7am -  Adam and Lizy at 4.15-4.45 then Clair, Paula and Eimear at 6.15 -7pm then  ROWING COMMITTEE MEETING 7PM
Wednesday17/1  -  11.30 Robina and Sheila - Tim, Adam and Greg 6.30-7.15pm
Thursday    18/1  -  MENS A 6.30/7.30am
Friday         19/1  -  Robina and Sheila 9.30am -  Adam and Lizy 3.30pm - Clair, Jax, Ali 5pm

Monday       22/1  -   Tim, Greg and Aileen 6.30pm
Tuesday      23/1  -   MENS A 6.30/7am then JANE and LIZ 7am - Bev, Robina and Emma 5.15 -  6:15-7;15 Clair, Paula and Jackie
Wednesday 24/1  -
Thursday     25/1  -   MENS A 6.30/7.30am
Friday          26/1  -     Robina, Sheila and Jackie - 9.30am

Re: ERGO USAGE

Clair Fennessy
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: ERGO USAGE

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: ERGO USAGE

Re: ERGO USAGE

Claire I'm interested - may not be able to stay for a full hour though

Re: ERGO USAGE

Hi bev can I join you and robina next Tuesday if possible x

Re: ERGO USAGE

Aileen & Liz Monday 27th November - 6.30pm - 7.30pm

Re: ERGO USAGE book places on here up to a week in advance

Bev, can I join you ladies on the Tuesday? That will bring it up to 4 x

Re: ERGO USAGE book places on here up to a week in advance

Please can you add Jane to our session on Monday?
Many thanks
Liz x

Re: ERGO USAGE book places on here up to a week in advance

For those who do have access to Facebook this may be useful - Jackie has already put it on the club's FB page but some may not of seen it. Unfortunately I have been unable to figure out a way to share it without going via FB.  I think it is restricted as they sell it as part of their packages... one of which I have bought and hopefully I will find out soon enough,  and if possible I will share if I can.

https://www.facebook.com/DecentRowing/videos/1902500516445323/

It is a great video on Ergo training posture and effective techniques.

Re: ERGO USAGE book places on here up to a week in advance

Jemima Walton
Can I book Thursday 30th @ 6pm for me, Caitlin and Jack?

Re: ERGO USAGE book places on here up to a week in advance

 Claire,  Eimear Really sorry but its doubtful I will get back in time for ergo session tonight.

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: ERGO USAGE book places on here up to a week in advance

anitapreston
Hope u had a gd workout x

Re: ERGO USAGE book places on here up to a week in advance

CONTENTS DELETED

CONTENTS DELETED

CONTENTS DELETED

CONTENTS DELETED

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: ERGO USAGE book places on here up to a week in advance

Matt
B,
I think if you delete the contents then occasionally an Admin can remove all the "user deleted the contents" ones?
It's a bit clunky but I think a different system is being designed?
I've removed 2 of my posts from this page, one has gone, the other is still there with CONTENTS DELETED written on it?