Quantcast

***EASTER MONDAY EGG HUNT AND SHENNIGANS***

***EASTER MONDAY EGG HUNT AND SHENNIGANS***

sharon
Dear All

We will be holding the annual Easter Egg Hunt and games on Monday 17th April.
This fun event is open to all family and friends of ALL ages.
We will meet at the unit at 10.30 am and will have a fun filled morning of hunting, tug of war, egg toss etc.
Followed by a buffet in the unit with tea and coffee.
There wont be a charge for this event so please can I ask that all those attending bring something savoury and sweet so that we have a good spread. (sandwiches, quiche, cakes, crisps etc.)
last years event was wet, but this didn't dampen the spirits and a great time was had by all, so please dress appropriately
Everyone is encouraged to wear an Easter bonnet and prizes for the best will be given (this includes adults)
Please post if you can attend, along with the adult / child split and also what you can provide towards refreshments do that we don't have too many cakes!
Volunteers to help with games and hiding eggs also required.
Looking forward to seeing you all there.

Sharon x

Re: ***EASTER MONDAY EGG HUNT AND SHENNIGANS***

Martin Evans
Always happy to help you where I can Sharon.

Re: ***EASTER MONDAY EGG HUNT AND SHENNIGANS***

Happy to help you with anything xx

Re: ***EASTER MONDAY EGG HUNT AND SHENNIGANS***

We will be checking the fun bag , for tug of war , sack races , three legged races , egg and spoon races and our all time favourite Raw Egg throwing and catching contests. Brian and Kath x
Dee

Re: ***EASTER MONDAY EGG HUNT AND SHENNIGANS***

Dee
I'll make a cake Sharon
Dee