***EASTER MONDAY EGG HUNT AND SHENNIGANS***

***EASTER MONDAY EGG HUNT AND SHENNIGANS***

sharon
Dear All

We will be holding the annual Easter Egg Hunt and games on Monday 17th April.
This fun event is open to all family and friends of ALL ages.
We will meet at the unit at 10.30 am and will have a fun filled morning of hunting, tug of war, egg toss etc.
Followed by a buffet in the unit with tea and coffee.
There wont be a charge for this event so please can I ask that all those attending bring something savoury and sweet so that we have a good spread. (sandwiches, quiche, cakes, crisps etc.)
last years event was wet, but this didn't dampen the spirits and a great time was had by all, so please dress appropriately
Everyone is encouraged to wear an Easter bonnet and prizes for the best will be given (this includes adults)
Please post if you can attend, along with the adult / child split and also what you can provide towards refreshments do that we don't have too many cakes!
Volunteers to help with games and hiding eggs also required.
Looking forward to seeing you all there.

Sharon x

Re: ***EASTER MONDAY EGG HUNT AND SHENNIGANS***

Martin Evans
Always happy to help you where I can Sharon.

Re: ***EASTER MONDAY EGG HUNT AND SHENNIGANS***

Happy to help you with anything xx

Re: ***EASTER MONDAY EGG HUNT AND SHENNIGANS***

We will be checking the fun bag , for tug of war , sack races , three legged races , egg and spoon races and our all time favourite Raw Egg throwing and catching contests. Brian and Kath x
Dee

Re: ***EASTER MONDAY EGG HUNT AND SHENNIGANS***

Dee
I'll make a cake Sharon
Dee

Re: ***EASTER MONDAY EGG HUNT AND SHENNIGANS***

It sounds great and having missed so many of your events, we would love to join you.  5 adults and 3 children aged 6-11 years.  Will bring plenty of savoury (probably pizzas) and cakes.  Let me know if you need anything else.  Many thanks for organising it. Sue

Re: ***EASTER MONDAY EGG HUNT AND SHENNIGANS***

Yes please for 4 x jonsies. Let me know what I can do to help Sharon happy to make some savoury bits x

Re: ***EASTER MONDAY EGG HUNT AND SHENNIGANS***

Marion
Hoping to be able to join you for this event, Thanks Sharon. Marion x

Re: ***EASTER MONDAY EGG HUNT AND SHENNIGANS***

This will be a lot of fun so please come along and give us some idea of how many of your family members will be attending  please , its free  with donations to the Gig Club Boat Fund .
Sam

Re: ***EASTER MONDAY EGG HUNT AND SHENNIGANS***

Sam
Me and my two will be there, and possibly him indoors!

Re: ***EASTER MONDAY EGG HUNT AND SHENNIGANS***

Emma Walton
Yes please for the 4 of us ... Black bin liners and eggs at the ready!
Girls will make some Easter themed cakes . Looking forward to it and the Easter
Bonnet competition.
Emma x

Re: ***EASTER MONDAY EGG HUNT AND SHENNIGANS***

Angela Walsh
Yes please for The Walsh Family.

Locking forward to the day.

Re: ***EASTER MONDAY EGG HUNT AND SHENNIGANS***

I'll be there too

Re: ***EASTER MONDAY EGG HUNT AND SHENNIGANS***

Jack Anson
Hi Sharon, Me plus 4 Adults and 2 Children please, and will help in anyway i can so please let me know
Jack

Re: ***EASTER MONDAY EGG HUNT AND SHENNIGANS***

Tanis new member and Helen from Open Row both coming along with their familys 8 people in total bringing nibbles .

Re: ***EASTER MONDAY EGG HUNT AND SHENNIGANS***

We will be inviting the Marina Staff and berth holders to this years event , so get posting and getting those Easter Bonnets ready .  Come along and show off our new clubhouse .

Re: ***EASTER MONDAY EGG HUNT AND SHENNIGANS***

Brian
Please post we need a few more to take on the Marina Staff at tug o war .

Re: ***EASTER MONDAY EGG HUNT AND SHENNIGANS***

A jumbo Easter Egg Raffle will be held over next weekend arranged by our Junior Members , All proceeds will go towards their buying some  beanbags for their area in the new clubhouse , the winner announced at our Easter Monday Shennigans.

Re: ***EASTER MONDAY EGG HUNT AND SHENNIGANS***

Fionna Pullen
I will be there, not Rosie or Archie unfortunately xxx
Al

Re: ***EASTER MONDAY EGG HUNT AND SHENNIGANS***

Al
Eithne and I will be there ! Al
123