Cushions for GRR - please read!

Paula Bray
Try as hard as I can but I can't seem to shake off the cushion monitor role (joke - before anyone asks me to mend any!).

Serious point - we have a busy weekend ahead with Newquay training and GRR -  we are taking four boats to London and we need an adequate supply of decent seats.

Any members not rowing the GRR who are happy to loan their cushions to others please flag here.

All GRR rowers please confirm to your captains Liz, Sam & Paul whether they have their own cushions and ensure they have with them on the coach or some other agreed form of transport - the cushions will not go in the  boats as they will be uncovered and rain in predicted.  The captains will then look to collect cushions to cover the shortfall and ask rowers to be responsible for taking and returning their cushions to the clubhouse.

Perry confirms he has a full set in Acorn for the juniors so we need only ensure that we leave behind 7 seats which are to include the long LCGC cox & bow cushions.

Any questions please post here - I am sure that everyone will do their upmost to ensure that the cushions are looked after and returned.

Regards,

Paula

Re: Cushions for GRR - please read!

Aileen
Dear Cushion Monitor

If you need my cushion I'll drop it off this evening.  I'll do that anyway -  just take it if you need it.

Good luck at the weekend to everyone if I don't speak to you before!

Re: Cushions for GRR - please read!

Paula Bray
Thank you! x

Re: Cushions for GRR - please read!

Not quite the same but I've left my sheepskin at the clubhouse today in case anyone needs one for GRR - it's on the chair under the junior lifejackets!

Re: Cushions for GRR - please read!

Paula Bray
Thanks Bev.

Re: Cushions for GRR - please read!