Currrently 2390 votes and ONLY 3 DAYS LEFT - lets get to 2500 by 21st

Currrently 2390 votes and ONLY 3 DAYS LEFT - lets get to 2500 by 21st

Hi All

Voting is now live for the funding application with AVIVA - we have from today 24th October until 18th November to get as many votes as we can. So please share on social media, emails, instagram, snapchat, friends and family. You get 10 votes each and so if you ask 10 friends/family to vote each member could get 100 votes.

https://community-fund.aviva.co.uk/voting/project/view/17-5800

Nothing is ever as easy as it originally seems and you need to go through the below process to vote! Please try to encourage as many people as you can to do this for us. There is a slight delay but this could be because the voting opened today, please be patient and get those votes placed. Whilst you wait you could always do 10 sit ups, press ups or a plank!

To vote in the Aviva Community Fund you just need to register, it’s a really simple 3 step process.

Step 1 – create a free Aviva account

Step 2 – confirm your email address

Step 3 – complete a few more details

Please get voting!!!
Liz and Jackie xx

We have added this information to Gig Rower and shared with the Cutters and our Jurassic Coast friends. There will also be an article in this months Hayling Islander. Also shared with RNLI, Lions and Chichester Harbour Conservancy.

Re: AVIVA COMMUNITY FUNDING LINK

Linda Medlow
Voted and shared

Re: AVIVA COMMUNITY FUNDING LINK

Lindy Filary
Voted and shared

Re: AVIVA COMMUNITY FUNDING LINK

Fionna Pullen
done x

Re: AVIVA COMMUNITY FUNDING LINK

Kath and i both voted

Re: AVIVA COMMUNITY FUNDING LINK

Voted & shared

Re: AVIVA COMMUNITY FUNDING LINK

Thanks guys, keep sharing.
Sorry that it is not the easiest process!!!
Jackie x

Re: AVIVA COMMUNITY FUNDING LINK - Lets get to 1000 votes by this weekend!

Angela Walsh
Voted.x

Re: AVIVA COMMUNITY FUNDING LINK - Lets get to 1000 votes by this weekend!

Thanks Angela x

Re: AVIVA COMMUNITY FUNDING LINK -Come on Giggers, get voting!

Clare Gibbs
Voted and shared

Re: AVIVA COMMUNITY FUNDING LINK -Come on Giggers, get voting!

voted and shared, a tad painful but keep going!

Re: AVIVA COMMUNITY FUNDING LINK -Come on Giggers, get voting!

Thanks Lovelies, not the easiest I know but as Eithne says "keep going". We are now neck and neck with Newhaven and Portishead gig clubs!!
Jackie xx

Re: AVIVA VOTES we now have 902 votes - lets get up to 1000 by tonight

Hi Team Langstone
We have now overtaken Portishead and Newhaven in the votes but with our membership we should be way over 1000 votes by now. So if you have been too busy this week then sit back, relax, have a cup of tea or a glass of wine whatever takes your fancy, watch strictly and place your 10 votes tonight. Juniors can vote and have been doing so in their numbers so please try to be patient and get the votes in for Langstone.
Thank you so much
Jackie xx

Re: AVIVA VOTES we now have 972 votes - 3 more people tonight please

Lee Farquhar
A most troublesome website , but , tis done now , 1069.votes

Re: AVIVA VOTES we now have 972 votes - 3 more people tonight please

Colin and I have voted . Now at 1134 votes - will try and spread the word Ax

Re: AVIVA VOTES we now have 972 votes - 3 more people tonight please

Liz Piercey
That's fantastic Anita!  Thank you so much!
Liz x

Re: AVIVA VOTES we now have 972 votes - 3 more people tonight please

Liz Piercey
The good news is that Aviva have obviously had some complaints about the website and have added an extra £200,000 into the prize pot as a way of apologising!  So lets keep those votes coming in!

Re: AVIVA VOTES we now have 972 votes - 3 more people tonight please

James Griffin
Yea - 10 votes from me.

Re: AVIVA VOTES we now have 972 votes - 3 more people tonight please

les goodall
Done!
1304... 10 from me, passed to friends & family.

Re: AVIVA VOTES we now have 972 votes - 3 more people tonight please

Thanks Team Langstone
That was a lovely surprise! Just got back from a great Junior event in Lyme Regis and we are over 1300 votes. Woop Woop! Thank you to all who have voted so far. Now lets challenge ourselves to get the votes up to 2000 by Wednesday, ask a friend at work, make sure all the juniors who can vote do so, get your family involved.

Brilliant work so far, let's keep going.
Jackie x
12