Crew List for Ladies Training Saturday 7/Sunday 8 October

Crew List for Ladies Training Saturday 7/Sunday 8 October

Aileen
Hi Ladies

Please find below crews for Saturday.  We are still needing a cox for the 3rd boat on Saturday.

Saturday:
Meet: 9.00am Club House to sign in and pay pin money
Row: 9.30am - 11.00am

Sunday
Sunday:
Meet: 7.30am Club House to sign in, pay pin money and collect seats, oars etc.
Row: 8.00am - 9.30am

Please remember to wear appropriate footwear both days in case boats need to be launched or recovered.

Star
Cox Tim
Aileen
Tamsin
Rachel
Eithne
Lizy
Jax

Spirit
Cox Greg
Robina
Sara B
Sharon
Sheila
Nikki
Tina

HOH
Cox -needed
Kimberley
Clair
Emily
Lindy

Sunday

cox - Tim or Greg
Aileen
Esme
Clair
Tina
Lizy
Debbie

Spirit
Cox and rotate
Robina
Sue
SarahB
Sheila
Jax
Michelle
Emma

Re: Crew List for Ladies Training Saturday 7/Sunday 8 October

Clair Fennessy
Aileen

I won't be able to make tomorrow as I have car issues and am stuck in London. Sorry. Sunday will be fine
Thanks
Clair

Re: Crew List for Ladies Training Saturday 7/Sunday 8 October

Aileen
Ok thanks for letting me know

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 7/Sunday 8 October UDATED

Aileen
Hi ladies

Last minute changes to crews tomorrow -apologies!

Star
Cox Tim
Aileen
Esme