Crack of Dawn fun

What a great show to put 4 boats out today by 8am on a horrible wet and windy morning! It just happens...
If we can get to a point at which Chris or another ‘Grown up’ can just stand back and run the show without having to get him bum in the air and sorting bungs or trailers then we will be even slicker!
This will need everyone straight out of the unit after paying the pin money and getting a job off Chris or other to get done.
I’m sure Chris can select a Lieutenant from a few of the keener guys who often arrive early to assist in this.
Chris can you bring this suggestion up in the Comm. meeting next week?

Re: Crack of Dawn fun

robina and chris
Certainly will Matt good points.  It will allow me to take the calls from people who can't make the show for various "Feeble"

excuses.  I get there about 7.15am and open the compound and apart from a few it's 20 minutes before we get going!

Cheers CB.