Cox needed PLEASE for Men's Training Sat

Cox needed PLEASE for Men's Training Sat

robina and chris
Is there anyone who could cox a 4th boat of 4 please.
We have 22 keen Men wishing to train on Sat 8.00am

Re: Cox needed PLEASE for Men's Training Sat

sarahb
Administrator
Go on.  These lie ins are overrated anyway!!!!
Sarah X
Ps can I borrow someone's life jacket as ours is in Plymouth .

Re: Cox needed PLEASE for Men's Training Sat

Kimberley
You can use mine Sarah it’s hanging up on the pegs in the club house

Re: Cox needed PLEASE for Men's Training Sat

Thanks Sarah, the plan at present is for 4 boats      2 x 6 and 2 x 4,
Cox's Aileen, Rachel , Robina, Sarah

If anyone drops out it will revert to 3 boats , I shall finalise Fri p.m. and let you know.
If the nos. change Sat morning I shall drop out as you will have come all that way.

Robina xx