Cooler box and contents amiss - Junior regatta at Whale Island

Cooler box and contents amiss - Junior regatta at Whale Island

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Cooler box and contents amiss - Junior regatta at Whale Island

Brian
Hi Natalie, I think you will find the missing bag as pictured on the stand alone fridge in the new clubhouse . Brian

Re: Cooler box and contents amiss - Junior regatta at Whale Island

Natalie
Ah brilliant thanks Brian I will check tomorrow night and hope that all the containers are in there.  Ta.

Re: Cooler box and contents amiss - Junior regatta at Whale Island

This item now closed Natalie has collected missing items . Happy ending .