Coach transport for GRR UPDATED

As in previous years, Richard Harrison of the Cutters Rowing Club is organising return Coach travel to London for participants in the GRR.

They are happy for us to join forces and share Coach Travel , so in order to get an idea on nos. please post if you are interested.

I can now confirm that the cost is £25 pp
There will possibly be 2 Coaches leaving Langstone approx 8am and will leave Ham for the return at 830pm PROMPT
For anyone towing up on Fri and returning home afterwards, there is the option of travelling 1 way on the coach Sat morning, please state this when posting.
Friends and family are welcome but Rowers and Parents of Juniors will get priority if we are oversubscribed.

PLEASE POST THIS WEEK IF YOU WOULD LIKE A PLACE.

Re: Coach transport for GRR Please read !!!!

Andrew Berry
Yes please Robina - one place for Debbie.....
Sam

Re: Coach transport for GRR Please read !!!!

Sam
Yes please

Re: Coach transport for GRR Please read !!!!

Hi Robina
I am interested
Thank you

Sent from my iPhone

On 12 Jul 2017, at 12:34, robina and chris [via Langstone Cutters Gig Club] <[hidden email]> wrote:

As in previous years, Richard Harrison of the Cutters Rowing Club is organising return Coach travel to London for participants in the GRR.

They are happy for us to join forces and share Coach Travel , so in order to get an idea on nos. please post if you are interested.  All the details will follow a bit later.

http://langstone-cutters-gig-club.46974.x6.nabble.com/Coach-transport-for-GRR-Please-read-tp35474.html

Re: Coach transport for GRR Please read !!!!

Yes please. Thanks

Re: Coach transport for GRR Please read !!!!

Yes please Robina
One way if possibe (Saturday morning)
Liz x

Re: Coach transport for GRR Please read !!!!

Yes please Robina . Brian

Re: Coach transport for GRR Please read !!!!

Yes please for me

Re: Coach transport for GRR Please read !!!!

Hey Robina

If it's ok for myself and Wez, we will take two places.

Re: Coach transport for GRR Please read !!!!

Yes please for me and Molly x

Re: Coach transport for GRR Please read !!!!

Emma Walton
Yes please for me & Jem thanks

Re: Coach transport for GRR Please read !!!!

Yes please.

Re: Coach transport for GRR Please read !!!!

Kate Moth
Yes please for me, Sean and Leila (if family are allowed)

Re: Coach transport for GRR Please read !!!!

Lee Farquhar
Hi ,
Yes please ,

Regards

Lee

Re: Coach transport for GRR Please read !!!!

Perry
Yes please for me and Amy - one way only as my car will be at Richmond
Perry

Re: Coach transport for GRR Please read !!!!

Jude Ramsbottom
Can a parent of a junior travel on the coach?

Re: Coach transport for GRR Please read !!!!

robina and chris
Yes Jude if there is space, I guess rowers get priority but it should be fine

Re: Coach transport for GRR Please read !!!!

CaitlinWalsh
3 places please

Re: Coach transport for GRR UPDATED

Re: Coach transport for GRR UPDATED