Clubhouse Tidy Up!

Jackie Tutt
After a busy couple of weeks with our Regatta and then the Junior Sprints Regatta there are lots of boxes and bags of things in the Clubhouse. Some of the stuff just needs to go away in the cupboards like mugs etc but a lot of the things I presume need to be collected by members. I had to leave a lot of stuff after Sunday and then again after a visit to The Hayling College on Monday so apologies to Kim that it looks a mess in there.
I will try to sort some stuff out between Ladies and Juniors on Saturday and if anyone else has some time then your help would be appreciated. Kim is going to be looking beautiful as bridesmaid and so lets make it look good for her return next week!
Jackie x

Re: Clubhouse Tidy Up!

BevW
Hi Jackie,
I can stay for a while after Ladies and give you a hand.  Suspect some of things may be mine as I am missing a few bits from the various events!
Bev x

Re: Clubhouse Tidy Up!

I've put the minions away in the container.

Re: Clubhouse Tidy Up!

Thanks Martin

Re: Clubhouse Tidy Up!

sarahb
Happy to give a hand whilst hanging around.
Sarah x