CPGA Ergo Loan - should be with us next week

CPGA Ergo Loan - should be with us next week

Following our application to the CPGA we have secured three Ergos on loan.

The three Ergos are currently with Cotehele Gig Club and following lots of emails we are really, really lucky that the lovely Mark Middleton from AEP is picking them up for us on Sunday and delivering them to Langstone on Monday (providing his van is ok!). We have them until the end of March but getting these Ergos on loan from the CPGA does mean that we need to meet certain criteria. Further details to follow.

Wonderful news I am sure you agree and what an absolute star Mark is for doing this for us. AEP have been so supportive of us and the Jurassic League this year.
Jackie x

Re: CPGA Ergo Loan - Update

Liz Piercey
Excellent news Jackie!
Well done for securing these for us!
Liz xx

Re: CPGA Ergo Loan - Update

Fantastic.  Well done

Re: CPGA Ergo Loan - Update

Alan & Julia
Brilliant news Jackie, well done!
A.
Alan & Julia Robinson

Re: CPGA Ergo Loan - Update

Well done Jackie 2017 seems to be our year and 2018 will be even better.

Re: CPGA Ergo Loan - Update

Fantastic stuff Jackie xx

Re: CPGA Ergo Loan - Update

Ooh well done you!!!!  Fantastic news
xx

Re: CPGA Ergo Loan - Update

Ali Copeland
Jackie, thanks for organising this.  Ali x
Ali Copeland

Re: CPGA Ergo Loan - should be with us next week

Errolg
Well done Jackie!

Great job!

🤗

Re: CPGA Ergo Loan - should be with us next week

Paula Bray
Jackie Tutt - you are a super star! x

Re: CPGA Ergo Loan - should be with us next week

Wow great news well done Jackie!
And thank you ..... I think!!!

Re: CPGA Ergo Loan - should be with us next week

Alan & Julia
I was at the Clubhouse this morning and saw them - touched them, well done Jackie and huge thanks to Mark for getting them to us.
Alan & Julia Robinson