CONTAINER CLEAR OUT Saturday 7th October - all day!

CONTAINER CLEAR OUT Saturday 7th October - all day!

Hi All
It would be great to get a working party of members to help sort the container out and it looks like a good day may be Saturday 7th October. If we could have some volunteers we could make a plan of how we are going to tackle it. Ladies could start early when Men are rowing and Men takeover when Ladies are rowing and then go from there with some Mixed and Junior helpers too.
Jackie x

Helpers
Jackie from 8am
Tina from 8am
Jax from 8am
Sue
Mark
Sarah B
Robina
Sheila
Greg
Adam

Re: CONTAINER CLEAR OUT Saturday 7th October - all day!

Natalie
I can help but at the moment I can only commit to after Ladies, will try and re-arrange things so I can be there before - will up date post accordingly.

Re: CONTAINER CLEAR OUT Saturday 7th October - all day!

Tina Way
I will come about 8ish Jackie

Tina

Re: CONTAINER CLEAR OUT Saturday 7th October - all day!

Thanks Tina x

Re: CONTAINER CLEAR OUT Saturday 7th October - all day!

I can help.  I am rowing in mixed and open but could help before mixed. Could help from 8.00 but prefer to help during ladies row if any of the men are helping. Sue

Re: CONTAINER CLEAR OUT Saturday 7th October - all day!

jax sprackling
I am happy to help, I will be there at 8am x

Re: CONTAINER CLEAR OUT Saturday 7th October - all day!

I shall be there

Re: CONTAINER CLEAR OUT Saturday 7th October - all day!

Mark Brownjohn
Happy to do a bit after the Saturday row.

Re: CONTAINER CLEAR OUT Saturday 7th October - all day!

sarahb
Administrator
Hi Jackie
I can help out too for an hour or so.

Sarah

Re: CONTAINER CLEAR OUT Saturday 7th October - all day!

Hi Jackie
I am sorry but I am struggling to get cover on Saturday and therefore won't be able to row or help with the container sorting.  Huge Apologies.

Re: CONTAINER CLEAR OUT Saturday 7th October - all day!

Sheila Tidd
Hi Jackie,  I'm happy to help. Sheila

Re: CONTAINER CLEAR OUT Saturday 7th October - all day!

Thanks for all your offers of help guys that's great. Not sure yet what the plan will be but if weather is good we can empty the right hand side and sort out what we need to keep there and what we could keep elsewhere maybe.
See you Saturday
Jackie x

Re: CONTAINER CLEAR OUT Saturday 7th October - all day!

Adam
I will of course be around after men's training to lend a hand

Re: CONTAINER CLEAR OUT Saturday 7th October - all day!

Apologies Jackie I shall be coxing for the Men at 8,will help after Ladies.

Re: CONTAINER CLEAR OUT Saturday 7th October - all day!

Hi

Count me in please😇
Teamwork
Power
Passion

Re: CONTAINER CLEAR OUT Saturday 7th October - all day!

Zoe R
I can help after mixed row.