Quantcast

COMBINED MENS & LADIES RESERVES/MIXED TRAINING SESSION SUNDAY 23RD APRIL Proposed Crew List

COMBINED MENS & LADIES RESERVES/MIXED TRAINING SESSION SUNDAY 23RD APRIL Proposed Crew List

Due to the availability of boats this Sunday, the plan is to combine the reserves from the Mens and Ladies training and the Mixed training sessions with the Mens C team. This means that everyone who wishes to row will get out on the water.

Meet: 9.15am Club House to sign in and pay pin money
Row:  9.30am - 11.00am

Boats will need to be recovered at the end of the session so please wear or bring appropriate footwear.

The following people have expressed an interest in rowing on Sunday.  Could I ask you to confirm your availability on this posting?

Boat 1: Natalie
Douglas
Tanis
Derek
Tina

Boat 2: Rachel
Mike
Anita P.
Jax
Joanna

There are 2 boats available.  Currently there are 8 people signed up so room 4 more to make a second boat! Please sign up if you would like to row.

Re: COMBINED MENS & LADIES RESERVES/MIXED TRAINING SESSION SUNDAY 23RD APRIL

JoannaHoddinott
Ooooooh! In theory definitely, I am very interested but as it is this Sunday I am checking to see if I can start work 30 mins later to allow me time to get home etc... I will confirm ASAP.

for following weekends - definitely interested :)

Re: COMBINED MENS & LADIES RESERVES/MIXED TRAINING SESSION SUNDAY 23RD APRIL

Tina Way
I can still make it.

Thanks Liz

Re: COMBINED MENS & LADIES RESERVES/MIXED TRAINING SESSION SUNDAY 23RD APRIL

Eithne
Tanis Collins for Sunday please

Re: COMBINED MENS & LADIES RESERVES/MIXED TRAINING SESSION SUNDAY 23RD APRIL

JoannaHoddinott
All confirmed for me now. Thanks

Re: COMBINED MENS & LADIES RESERVES/MIXED TRAINING SESSION SUNDAY 23RD APRIL

Yes please. Thanks

Re: COMBINED MENS & LADIES RESERVES/MIXED TRAINING SESSION SUNDAY 23RD APRIL

simon sprackling
Yes please for me, thanks

Re: COMBINED MENS & LADIES RESERVES/MIXED TRAINING SESSION SUNDAY 23RD APRIL

Ali Copeland
Hi Liz, I am unable to row at this time on a Sunday.  Thanks
Ali Copeland

Re: COMBINED MENS & LADIES RESERVES/MIXED TRAINING SESSION SUNDAY 23RD APRIL

douglas smith

 stiill available for sunday . - but happy to drop out if numbers remain awkward

  Douglas

Re: COMBINED MENS & LADIES RESERVES/MIXED TRAINING SESSION SUNDAY 23RD APRIL

simon sprackling
jax is in

Re: COMBINED MENS & LADIES RESERVES/MIXED TRAINING SESSION SUNDAY 23RD APRIL

Mike Gilbert
Im around if there is a space..

Re: COMBINED MENS & LADIES RESERVES/MIXED TRAINING SESSION SUNDAY 23RD APRIL

Roo Lynton-Evans
Hi All,

I'm going to bow out of the row tomorrow I'm afraid - going to spend the day with the family as I'm away next weekend.

Roo

Re: COMBINED MENS & LADIES RESERVES/MIXED TRAINING SESSION SUNDAY 23RD APRIL

Thanks Roo.
Understand completely.

Re: COMBINED MENS & LADIES RESERVES/MIXED TRAINING SESSION SUNDAY 23RD APRIL

StuartJ
Apologies for the short notice but I'm going to bow out of rowing this morning, need to spend some time getting things ready for the Scillies.

Thanks,
Stuart