CLUBHOUSE being used for a meeting Tues 21st Nov 9-12

CLUBHOUSE being used for a meeting Tues 21st Nov 9-12

Jackie Tutt
Hi All
Mark Middleton has asked if the West Group/AEP could use the Clubhouse for a meeting next Tuesday 21st Nov from 9am-12pm. Please make sure that you do not visit the Clubhouse during this time to allow them privacy.
I am sure you will all agree that AEP and The West Group have been very generous to us this year and Mark has also just driven all the way from Cornwall and personally delivered the three loan rowing machines we have from the CPGA!

Jackie x