CLOVELLY REGATTA

robina and chris
Our lovely friends at Clovelly are so disappointed that we were unable to go that they have offered the use of a boat.
So if anyone who is not involved in the Junior Event would like to go please post on here.
We would need enough for at least a team or hopefully a couple.
It is on Sat 8th July

Re: CLOVELLY REGATTA

Re: CLOVELLY REGATTA

Re: CLOVELLY REGATTA

I have decided to go to Clovelly. Unfortunately I cannot take anyone as I will continue travelling there from Bridport with a few stops on the way. Kayak, pushbike and fishing rods will be in the van.

For those of you who havn't been, it is one regatta I would recommend. Maybe next year.

The junior sprint racing is a lot more important for the club and I hope it goes well.

Hopefully I'll get a row with a team.

If anyone else is going I'll see you there.

Re: CLOVELLY REGATTA

sarahb
Administrator
. Unfortunately I will only be 20 miles away being entertained by a field of Vikings.......  Hmmm.....   Perhaps I can encourage them to "re-enact" a Viking raiding party in a gig or two!!

Re: CLOVELLY REGATTA

Martin Evans
Is it just on the one day Sarah?

Re: CLOVELLY REGATTA

sarahb
Administrator
Hi Martin.
Only the Saturday unfortunately.
Sarah

Re: CLOVELLY REGATTA

Martin Evans
Shame I would have come along and watched Sean. Maybe joined in with a bit of pillage.

Re: CLOVELLY REGATTA

I had a great time at Clovelly and a few other clubs.
They don't call last orders at 9.40 in the Red Lion

Hoping we can all make it next year as it was a bit quieter than previous years.

Martin