🎄CHRISTMAS PARTY SILENT AUCTION 🎄

sharon
Dear all

With only a few weeks to go please can I ask you to think of some
things or services you could offer so that we can continue with raising more funds for the club. I have listed a few ideas which will hopefully inspire you!

Dog waking / sitting
A days labour
Knitting something
Gardening
Case of wine
Car valet
An experience (nothing rude! )
Tickets to a show
Gift voucher
Photo session
House clean
Food hamper
Beauty hamper
Spa day
Beauty treatment
Sports massage

Or do you know anyone who would be willing to donate something
For the auction ?

Please can I have all offers by the 5th December.

Thank you

Sharon x 🎄

Re: 🎄CHRISTMAS PARTY SILENT AUCTION 🎄

Sue Loveridge
I could offer dog walking or dog sitting. I am not able to go to the dinner so dates would need to be discussed at a later date. Sue

Re: 🎄CHRISTMAS PARTY SILENT AUCTION 🎄

Louise
Hello Sharon

Roo and I have offered a three course meal for two at ours, at a date that suits, for the silent auction, a couple of weeks ago.

Could you please add this to the list.

Kind regards Louise

On 17 Nov 2017 05:07, "sharon [via Langstone Cutters Gig Club]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Dear all

With only a few weeks go go please can I ask you to think of some
things or services you could offer so that we can continue with raising more funds for the club. I have listed a few ideas which will hopefully inspire you!

Dog waking / sitting
A days labour
Knitting something
Gardening
Case of wine
Car valet
An experience (nothing rude! )
Tickets to a show
Gift voucher
Photo session
House clean
Food hamper
Beauty hamper

Or do you know anyone who would be willing to donate something
For the auction ?

Please can I have all offers by the 5th December.

Thank you

Sharon x 🎄

http://langstone-cutters-gig-club.46974.x6.nabble.com/CHRISTMAS-PARTY-SILENT-AUCTION-tp39551.html

Re: 🎄CHRISTMAS PARTY SILENT AUCTION 🎄

Hi
I can offer a deep tissue massage/sports massage.
Location Hayling/Langstone.   Anita

Re: 🎄CHRISTMAS PARTY SILENT AUCTION 🎄

Lee Farquhar
Hi Sharon,

Two memberships for the Arundel Castle Cricket Club for 2018

That means free entry to every game ( around 50 days of cricket ) including Sussex County Championship and T20 and

the Southern Vipers.

Use of the members pavilion.

Cheers, Lee

Re: 🎄CHRISTMAS PARTY SILENT AUCTION 🎄

Ephillips
I can offer a piano/music lesson!

Re: 🎄CHRISTMAS PARTY SILENT AUCTION 🎄

Ivor
Sharon,
I'm offering a boiler service or an hours heating or plumbing work, enough time to fix a leaking radiator.

Ivor

Re: 🎄CHRISTMAS PARTY SILENT AUCTION 🎄

Kath
Hi Sharon
I will offer a portrait of someones beloved dog on canvas 14" x 18" painted in acrylics.Could not start it until February.

Re: 🎄CHRISTMAS PARTY SILENT AUCTION 🎄

Clare Gibbs
Hi Sharon,

Put me down for 3 to 4 hours of jet washing a patio or drive (I have the jet wash, a tap will need to be accessible)

Clare