Blessing of the Boats Sun 16th April

robina and chris
LCRC have invited us to join them on Easter Sunday for the Blessing of the Boats ceremony.
We need a crew of 6 and a Competant Cox please to take HoH across to Langstone.
Meet at approx 2 pm to depart by 2.30pm.
the Blessing is at 3pm.

Marion is providing refreshments with Hot Cross buns and cake. Donations please.

All other members, family and friends welcome to travel by car/on foot/cycle. attend at Langstone
but Marion would like an idea of nos.
Please post if you wish to either Row or attend.

Happy Easter Everyone

Re: Blessing of the Boats Sun 16th April

CaitlinWalsh
Me, Jack and Patrick can row

Re: Blessing of the Boats Sun 16th April

Emily Judd
There will be 3 of us plus Henry attending but not rowing across

Re: Blessing of the Boats Sun 16th April

Fionna Pullen
I am about to row over if needed xxx

Re: Blessing of the Boats Sun 16th April

I'll be going. Happy to cox or row.

Re: Blessing of the Boats Sun 16th April

That's great so it's

Cox
Martin

Caitlin
Jack
Patrick
Fionna
Al
Eithne

Martin, she will be left on the pontoon after Men's,please can you organise dressing the boat with some bunting or ribbons?
Shout if you need help with recovery.

Robina
Al

Eithne and I would like to attend, Eithne is happy to row as am I if required! Al

Re: Blessing of the Boats Sun 16th April

robina and chris
Our crew is complete then Al and Eithne.

Please keep posting to attend at Langstone by Wed would be good, to let Marion know about catering.

Re: Blessing of the Boats Sun 16th April

Re: Blessing of the Boats Sun 16th April

Re: Blessing of the Boats Sun 16th April

If anyone can get there for 1.30 to help decorate the boat please come along.

Re: Blessing of the Boats Sun 16th April

Room for a passenger

Re: Blessing of the Boats Sun 16th April

Yes please to be passenger Martin

Re: Blessing of the Boats Sun 16th April

Martin Evans
Ok Kimberly you are included.

Re: Blessing of the Boats Sun 16th April

Angela Walsh
I will be there with Megan.

Many  thanks
Al

Re: Blessing of the Boats Sun 16th April

Al
Martin I have injured my back so can't row today! Perhaps Kim would like to row rather than be a passenger ?

Al

Re: Blessing of the Boats Sun 16th April

Marion
Thank you all for joining us - probably our biggest turn out for this event. Hope you all had fun xx
Marion

Re: Blessing of the Boats Sun 16th April

Martin Evans
We all enjoyed it Marion. Nice to take a get a few more people trying gig rowing as well.

Re: Blessing of the Boats Sun 16th April

Brian
Well done Martin thanks for flying the gig club flag at the boat blessing .

Re: Blessing of the Boats Sun 16th April

Andrew Berry
Yes well done Martin and crew - lets see your pictures