Appledore Supervets Regatta 7/8th April 2018

Appledore Supervets Regatta 7/8th April 2018

We have had an invitation from Appledore for this event, I need to gauge interest in order to reply to them as it's invitation only and nos. are limited. this event uses plastic boats only, borrowed from local clubs and we wouldn't need to take one.

Please post by Wed 6th Dec if you are interested, we would need at least 1 Men's and 1 Ladies crew + coxes

The format is heats on Sat and finals on Sun so it means staying for the weekend.

Supervets is over 50's

thanks

Re: Appledore Supervets Regatta 17/18th April 2018

Greg Tutt
If there is interest then I would like to be considered please.
Thanks
Greg

Re: Appledore Supervets Regatta 17/18th April 2018

Ali Copeland
Hi Robina, sorry can't manage as its mid week just after my Easter holidays.  A pity.   Ali
Ali Copeland

Re: Appledore Supervets Regatta 17/18th April 2018

Think it should read 7th and 8th xx

Re: Appledore Supervets Regatta 7th/8th April 2018

Re: Appledore Supervets Regatta 17/18th April 2018

Rachel Norris
Yes please for me and my plus one ... Steve at the mo

Re: Appledore Supervets Regatta 7/8th April 2018

Sorry for the mistake with the date , Jackie is correct it's 7th / 8th April

Re: Appledore Supervets Regatta 7/8th April 2018

Re: Appledore Supervets Regatta 7/8th April 2018

sarahb
Administrator
that's a tentative yes from me......

Re: Appledore Supervets Regatta 17/18th April 2018

jax sprackling
love to if needed , simon and jax

Re: Appledore Supervets Regatta 7/8th April 2018

A definite maybe.

Teamwork
Power
Passion

Re: Appledore Supervets Regatta 7/8th April 2018

Mike Gilbert
...count me in..