Quantcast

3rd Trainer required for Saurday's Mixed Training Row

3rd Trainer required for Saurday's Mixed Training Row

Liz Piercey
Please sign up if you could help us on Saturday by training our third. We currently have 17 members wishing to row.
Many thanks.

Re: 3rd Trainer required for Saurday's Mixed Training Row

Eithne
unfortunately I didn't get a third trainer for mixed rowing, I have had a couple no longer able to row and am going to try for passengers tomorrow as weather looks not too bad.

I'm keen to get more rowers lined up to support mixed row as we should and could have had three boats out for mixed this week