2018 Regatta Dates PIN on the Forum?

is it possible to have it back please I use it a reference and I am probably not the only one.

If it is not allowed can someone please give me a link to the post.  Many thanks.

Re: 2018 Regatta Dates PIN on the Forum?

robina and chris
I have sent the Jurassic league dates and the Draft of the CPGA list of regattas to the top and will ask Martin to pin once the list is finalised.
All the Jurassic dates are also on our lovely Calendar.

Re: 2018 Regatta Dates PIN on the Forum?

Natalie
Thanks Robina... I forgot about the Calendar will fish one out of my present pile.  Ta