2018 GIG CLUB FULL COLOUR CALENDAR ORDER NOW

2018 GIG CLUB FULL COLOUR CALENDAR ORDER NOW

Kath
I am in the process of putting together another calendar for 2018 with images of the gig clubs activities. It will included next years tide times and dates of all our regattas etc. The cost will be £10 with all proceeds going to the gig club.
Please let me know if you wish to order a copy, they should be available next month from the printers.
Lovely stocking fillers or Christmas gifts.

Re: 2018 GIG CLUB FULL COLOUR CALENDAR ORDER NOW

TimP
Two please, my mum loves them as she can see where I am at! Do you want cash or bank transfer?
Teamwork
Power
Passion

Re: 2018 GIG CLUB FULL COLOUR CALENDAR ORDER NOW

Two for me please Kath,

Re: 2018 GIG CLUB FULL COLOUR CALENDAR ORDER NOW

2 for me please Kath
Dee

Re: 2018 GIG CLUB FULL COLOUR CALENDAR ORDER NOW

Dee
1 please Kath .
Dee

Re: 2018 GIG CLUB FULL COLOUR CALENDAR ORDER NOW

1 for me please Kath x

Re: 2018 GIG CLUB FULL COLOUR CALENDAR ORDER NOW

Two please for us Kath.
Thanks
Greg

Re: 2018 GIG CLUB FULL COLOUR CALENDAR ORDER NOW

Yes please Cath - x 2! x

Re: 2018 GIG CLUB FULL COLOUR CALENDAR ORDER NOW

Kath
Hi Tim, i will collect the money when i have the calendars.

Re: 2018 GIG CLUB FULL COLOUR CALENDAR ORDER NOW

simon sprackling
one please
simon and jax

Re: 2018 GIG CLUB FULL COLOUR CALENDAR ORDER NOW

Sheila Tidd
1 for me please. Sheila

Re: 2018 GIG CLUB FULL COLOUR CALENDAR ORDER NOW

Patrick W
1 for me please Kath

Re: 2018 GIG CLUB FULL COLOUR CALENDAR ORDER NOW

1 for me please Kath! X

Re: 2018 GIG CLUB FULL COLOUR CALENDAR ORDER NOW

James Griffin
one please

Re: 2018 GIG CLUB FULL COLOUR CALENDAR ORDER NOW

Mike Gilbert
...2 please Kath

Re: 2018 GIG CLUB FULL COLOUR CALENDAR ORDER NOW

les goodall
Hi Kath,
1 for me please.🌊🚣🌊 🍺

Re: 2018 GIG CLUB FULL COLOUR CALENDAR ORDER NOW

Hi Kath
4 for me please

thank you.

Re: 2018 GIG CLUB FULL COLOUR CALENDAR ORDER NOW

Errolg
Hi Kath,

2 please for now!

Cheers
Errol

Re: 2018 GIG CLUB FULL COLOUR CALENDAR ORDER NOW

One for us please Kath

Re: 2018 GIG CLUB FULL COLOUR CALENDAR ORDER NOW

Zoe R
1 for me please Kath.
12