2017 GIG CLUB CALENDARS STILL AVAILABLE ...

2017 GIG CLUB CALENDARS STILL AVAILABLE ...

KATH AND MYSELF WILL BE AWAY AND RETURN ON  JANUARY 18 TH WE STILL HAVE A FEW CALENDARS AVAILABLE SO  PLEASE POST BELOW IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO RESERVE A COPY FOR WHEN WE GET BACK.
. EACH CALENDAR INCLUDES ALL OUR KNOWN ROWING REGATTAS FOR 2017 .PLUS ALL OF NEXT YEARS WEEKEND TIDE TIMES. TOGETHER WITH 13 LOVELY PICTURES OF OUR CLUBS ROWING AND ACTIVITIES.
THE CALENDAR CAN BE WALL HUNG AND IS SIZED A3 WHEN OPENED WITH LOADS OF SPACE TO WRITE ON.
ALL PROFIT GOES TO THE GIG CLUB BOAT FUND. THEY ARE PRICED AT £7 EACH INCLUDING AN ENVELOPE.

Re: 2017 GIG CLUB CALENDARS STILL AVAILABLE ...

Brian
Its not too late to get a Gig Club Calendar

Re: 2017 GIG CLUB CALENDARS STILL AVAILABLE ...

Russ Waite
Hi Brian,
Any calendars left now...?
Thanks,
Russ

Re: 2017 GIG CLUB CALENDARS STILL AVAILABLE ...last one

Hi Russ , I have one proof copy  with a spelling error in Febuary. As we are now in march i can give you this last collectors item for £3.50 if thats ok . I will bring it to the gig club or pass to Rosanne if that helps .
Just email me westbrian@me.com  good to have you back . Brian

Re: 2017 GIG CLUB CALENDARS STILL AVAILABLE ...last one

Russ Waite
Hi Brian,
That's Brill,if i can have that one
please,i am back at club every
week now,so i can collect calender.
Yes it's good to be back at last..
Many thanks,
Russ

Re: 2017 GIG CLUB CALENDARS STILL AVAILABLE ...last one

Brian
Hi Russ, Thats fine , I will pin if onto the club noticeboard with your name on it at unit 3 for you to collect . Enjoy your 9  months of calendar use . Brian

Re: 2017 GIG CLUB CALENDARS STILL AVAILABLE ...last one

Russ Waite
Many thanks Brian.